Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Taking My Netbook Home by Chasity

It was a pleasure to take my netbook home for the first time because now I can make more blog posts than ever and finish of work I haven't finished at school.Taking my netbook home is a very exciting thing for me at this time of my life. I just love taking my netbook home because I love finishing my school work at home. I take care of my netbook at home and at school and that's a good thing. Finishing homework and other school work on time has been done on my netbook. I love taking my netbook home which is a tremendous feeling!

7 comments:

Mrs Fepuleai said...

I love this Chasity! It's so good to see you appreciating the netbook your whanau is providing for you and your positive attitude towards your learning. Enjoy!...and I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Chasity, I like the way you liked to post more of you've work at home on your blog and others in Room7 and 8 can post too

Anonymous said...

That's amazing Chasity it's good to see that you're loving your netbook and its also good to see that you like to blog more and I'd like to see more blog post.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Chasity it's good to see that you're loving your netbook so much and it good to see you blog from home.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chasity,
I really enjoy reading your piece of writing about your netbook and how much you love your netbook. Keep the effort up!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chastity,
I see that you really love you netbook
And you love to post on your blog.keep it up Chastiy I hope that you get more post then room 7 and room 8.

Anonymous said...

wow chaz its good to see how much you love your netbook keep up the good work.