Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Camp Rap by Jayden

Last week - Weeek 5, our Year 7/8 students went to camp at Kokako Lodge. Here is a reflection written by Jayden in a form of a rap.

 
Jayden's Rap About Camp 2014 from Tamaki Primary on Vimeo.

Our time at camp it was very well, amazing
Rowing our boats, finishing on day four,
Doing high ropes on very high courses,
The end of the day, cabins filled with corpses,
Next archery shooting arrows from the bow,
Instructors, teaching people how to shoot low,
Having fiafia night with all of us so we can get our confidence and our pride, whole camp purpose ,
Celebrations, more noise than our cabins,
Juiced on our food like breakfast then our lunch,
Lets us have a long night lyrically reflecting,
Learned new things, group chants we’re resurrecting,
We drop bombs, Earlier than I wake up,
Using Sulaiman, an alarm cause I shake up,
We’re ready in our groups, the stars, we masters,
Cuz we be the best and you know you can't rap as,
Fast as I bout to wrap up, this is how it is,
Chiller than a S.H.A.R.P M.C me,
My rap so rip that you can't fee,
I got the flow so dont try and spoil it,
Losing inspections cleaning toilets,
I’ll take your class spinning for a 3 hour hike,
Leave you in the back take all the time you like.
Why would well would a wise student just,
weaving up words weave em up i'm a wordsmith,
I would write a reflection for this, it don’t matter,
Whoop your points back to your cutlery platter,
This goes faster than the days at our camp did,
Making rhymes faster than a kokako climbing trees,
I’d end you like how we ended on a bus,
Fix you up, beat you, no fuss.



























,


No comments: