Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Tupou





Malo lelei my name is Tupou  I am 12 years old and also I am a year eight.I have long black spikey hair with chubby cheeks and a cheeky smile. I am reliable because if you give me a job I always get it done. I am determined because I won the school fundraising for selling the most cards,  I am clumsy because I always drop stuff and I am athletic because I like sports. I come from a family that is all Tongan but when I was all little I was born in New Zealand. At home I am very fluent at speaking English but I never speak Tongan because I was not taught by anyone,I know I can teach myself but I’m just too lazy like a pig sleeping all day(not all the times).

I have an older sister named Tabitha.She is a computer because she always has to correct when I’m wrong. My younger brother’s name is Sapu he is a faster than a cheetah sprinting through the forest because every time I race him he wins sometimes. Every time  when it is someone's birthday in our family we always have to celebrate it like it’s a big fiesta in Mexico or something but sometimes... when it’s my birthday they just chill at home like there’s nothing going on today but I’m great with that.

The community I come from is Tamaki. Tamaki is in between Glen Innes and Panmure. I lived in Tamaki since I was just a little boy but when I was five I moved to Mt Roskill with my mum and went to another school called Wesley primary school but I didn’t like so I moved back.My parents haven’t always lived in Tamaki their  whole lives they moved to three different houses. One in Pakuranga one in Onehunga and one in Papetoai.

My favourite sport I like to play is soccer because I like moving around in big areas because every time you run you can feel the fresh breeze blowing in your face. I never in my life been to Tonga because I was not born there or I haven’t been on a plane to there. I would really like to visit Tonga because I would really like to see people my culture. My hobby is playing drums because the first time I tried it out I enjoyed because I liked the beats it’s like I’m a boombox.

My hopes in T.P.S for 2013 is to get a excellent report at the end of the year and try to get a prize this year in prizegiving. My fears are not getting a good grade for all my subjects and getting a bad report in the end of the year.

Don’t stay in the shadows and hide forever have the freedom to be free and live your life.

No comments: